This might all be a little confusing at first. You should definitely read the Foundation first.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ramen


3/7/2012

It’s done. Ordering a new camera at such a high cost is one of the scariest things I’ve done. Before ordering it was a few days worth of stress and crunching numbers and now that it’s done, I feel like an anxious father expecting a new child [although getting a new camera to baby is just like a child, without all the noise]. Now I play the waiting game, thinking about the names I can give it or what color bag would be best suited. A father’s got to do what he has got to do, right?

On another note, I think the stress of getting sponsors and donations has finally caught up with me.  Sure, I’ve had a few drinks to ponder it over, but I need these donations and sponsorships. Heck, companies have even denied my requests in my dream and in your own damn dream you have every right to be Morgan Freeman. Traveling on such a restricted budget means that some of the places that were suggested cannot be reached. However, there is a possibility of resuming my college diet of cup ramen (each with a full serving of dried and sad looking veggies) to see how much money I can save. But honestly, I’m a foodie at heart to and this blog is about culture, not only travel. I guess I’ll have to embrace those high-school drama classes and learn to get out of my shell; time to talk to strangers [kids, don’t try this at home] and see what interesting things unfold.
Time to make my father’s worst nightmares come true; time to make a fool of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment