This might all be a little confusing at first. You should definitely read the Foundation first.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tranquility


4/3/2012

Today was rather interesting. Went to look at the lilies and had some amazing food that I haven’t had before. Afterwards, we went to look at the rock formation ‘faces’ that were created by the sea salt air and waves. Although this was interesting, I thought the people were much more fascinating. I didn’t have a long enough lens to get a worker tending the fields during the floral part of the trip, but I did manage to get a worker working on cleaning the area; a kelp gardener if I had to give him a name.




I also tried my hand at a form of candid street photography [or beach-photography] by shooting at the hip. This actually wasn’t possible as I don’t use a neck-strap so I just held the camera loosely and took photos in portraiture. I got two different people before I had to leave (again to accommodate my relatives) but I really liked this photo of a tour group walking by on a narrow bridge. Something about it feel interesting, but I’m not sure why. It sort of has a sense of tranquility to me in this mess of tourists.


Hopefully it’s the first of many good days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment